Quick snippet!



So, Diego decided to make a comic without me. I congratulate him, and for those of you that look at my blog (mainly friends, boo!) I shall direct you to his new blog too. He posts random stuff and some of his artwork. All you need to know is that he is a videogame geek, he likes Spiderman, hates Twilight, and prances around as a ninja at night. GO HERE or else Santa Claus will not be coming this next Christmas. http://blogthingum.blogspot.com/

Also, Psych returned this week for those of you who happen to watch a thing we call the television. Supernatural was awesome also, and next weeks episode looks nail-biting fun. As for Burn Notice, my goodness I couldn't stop laughing :] Thank you Diego for getting me into it!

Finished Purgatory Chapter 7. I guess this means I have to get started on my OTHER essay now.

I'd write more but I have work soon.

OH! and one more thing... ipad disappointed me. As a hardcore Apple enthusiast, I expected more. I'm more intrigued by Microsoft's Courier. I'd like to get the Courier instead, when it comes out :] http://gizmodo.com/5365299/courier-first-details-of-microsofts-secret-tablet

2 comments:

Saqib Ali said...

I am with you on the iPad. I would rather buy a Nexus One or a Archos 9 Tablet or a MS Courier when it comes out :)

But I don't have the spare cash to buy any of those right now :)

angelicajulia said...

I know what you mean.

But here's to wishful thinking on attaining that spare cash at some point :]

Post a Comment