Prolific Chapter Writer? We'll see...

Chapter 11 is done and has been sent via e-mail from my primary e-mail address of panchopiggynator. If you didn't receive it then tell me :] Also, if you're missing any other chapters bug me about it.

I already started chapter 12 tonight, and was amazed at how easy the first scene is turning out be. However, the clock reads 11:30 and so I take my leave from writing today. I need my sleep. I can't give a certain day I plan to finish this chapter on, since I still can't decide if this will be one of those long chapters or a short one (not sure how I want to organize the upcoming EXCITING events!). Either way, I will try my hardest to finish this one within this week.

P.S. I'm starting to fall more in "like" with the character of Edgar. Sorry, Jose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment