BL Ch. 9 & 10 Completed. (Speaking in Rough terms, of course)

I already sent out the e-mails with the chapters and if for some reason you didn't receive one then let me know. I am far more satisfied with chapter 10 than 9, which means I would appreciate constructive feedback on 9 (though feel free to also comment on 10).

Also, there is some NEW news regarding Bloody Lineage.
I have decided to put myself on a deadline to finish ALL of BL by September 15th 2009, for I have been slacking off way too much.

However, this means that there may be more mistakes in upcoming chapters because I plan on writing as much as I can and then after September 15th allow the intensive editing session to begin.

Now, what does this mean for you as my early readers? Well, it means that I will attempt to focus only on one story for now so no more e-mails about others. Also, I would really appreciate feedback about current and future chapters regarding the following:
  • Characterization
  • Descriptions
  • On going plot/sub-plots
  • Any contradictions you may notice between new and existing chapters (it happens! Jose pointed out I used two different last names for Danielle at one point.)
  • Things that need to be clarified
  • Things that need to be less obvious OR things that need to be more obvious
  • Anything else you feel the urge to squeel about :]
So, that concludes my post. I hope you enjoy the two new chapters, and hopefully 11 will be out by Sunday.

Thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment