This Week's Quickies

Currently Writing: Bloody Lineage Ch. 10, which means that yes ch. 9 is finished, but might be heavily edited once I finish 10. I plan on finishing this by Sunday possibly. If not, then feel free to stone me like in the old days.

Currently Reading: Alright, you caught me. I decided to dive back into Harry Potter, since I never got past chapter 1 in the seventh book. What can I say? I have a soft spot for Draco Malfoy. (Curses, I already read the epilogue though which displeased me greatly.)

Currently Recommends: That you send me your own stories. I know a few of you have these already or want to start on them as well, and well I like to read stuff that's not on the market. It makes me feel like I'm special for being allowed to read someone else's story.

On Deck: The Obscure chapter 3, and possibly finishing up on chapter 1 of The Resistance.

Currently Craves: Non-stop creativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment