To those few that are in my unofficial fan club.

I welcome you.

For those of you who have stumbled upon here by mistake, I worry about you.

The purpose of this blog is to keep you updated on current stories that I am working on and possible ideas I develop. That way I can get feedback from you. I'm still paranoid about posting original content onto the internet, but every once in a while I will post something small at least.

Other then that the e-mails will continue with full chapters for your enjoyment.

Also, if I run into any interesting articles on writing or contests I think are worth a try I will post them here as well.

Thanks.

P.S. Angelica Julia as my author name or stick to the full name? Don't get me wrong. I like my full name, but I think it may be too long for this sort of business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment